Monday 29 August 2016

Request Headers can include rules and settings to define how an HTTP transaction should operate

How can we use Request Headers in API Checks? With an API Check, we can set request headers with each Request as part of a transaction. Consider a scenario where we need to POST username and password credentials to access some information. Rigor users let us know that they needed the ability to add Request Headers to each step in their existing Uptime checks.
_

Charles:
I'm sorrounded by people but I've never felt more alone?
(28 August 2016)

Charles:
I just feel so very empty, lonely and sad.
(28 August 2016)

Charles:
What should I do to improve my life, my hapiness?
(28 August 2016)

Charles:
I'm so depressed all the time now, but it leaves me feeling guilty because I have more friends than some other perfectly happy people (though I feel like none of them really knows me). And I do end up feeling spoiled, wondering if my best friend is right.
(28 August 2016)

Charles:
I think he won't have a girlfriend next year though, so I'll make my move and hope for the best.
(28 August 2016)

Charles:
My crush of five years has a girlfriend... And we only get to hang out in the summer.
(28 August 2016)

Charles:
My school is filled with stuck up, unapproachable idiots with egos that probably weigh more than their bodies.
(28 August 2016)

Charles:
My so-called best friend is controlling and calls me spoiled and slutty, but I don't want to ditch her because she knows too many of my secrets and I know she'll tell everyone everything.
(28 August 2016)

Charles:
I'm in this dark place right now... I feel so alone I just want to die, even though there's many people in my life.
(28 August 2016)

Ali:
Really want to just die?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment