Wednesday 31 August 2016

It is surrounded by water on three sides and mountains on the other side

The striking landscapes of Turkey are a treat for the eyes on one hand and a playground for a range of adventures on the other. Beaches, mountains, caves and headlands provide enormous diversity to explore. The area has several facilities like restaurants and bars.
_

Destiny:
Why do I still have feelings for an old friend of mine?
(31 August 2016)

Destiny:
Why do I still remember despite all the time passed?
(31 August 2016)

Destiny:
Someone at the time had walked up to me and asked me if I had liked her, and I got so frightened that I said no (she was also standing right there). After an entire year, she moved away and this time with no way to contact her.
(31 August 2016)

Destiny:
The only problem is that I thought she was incredibly beautiful and was shy to the max, which was so bad I couldn't even speak to her (I had poor social skills at this time). I couldn't understand why I couldn't talk to her like any old friend of mine.
(31 August 2016)

Destiny:
However, we were able to have our elementary schools funnel us into the same middle school where I got to see her again, and I still was able to remember her.
(31 August 2016)

Destiny:
We did everything together until my family decided to move and we became separated and nobody even tried to keep me and her in contact.
(31 August 2016)

Destiny:
We were best friends during the very early years of elementary school and we were put in the same gifted programs that our school system offered.
(31 August 2016)

Neida:
Need help with getting to know guy?
(31 August 2016)

Neida:
I'm really unsure of how to hang with him and how I should approach him.
(31 August 2016)

Neida:
There's one in particular he's close to but has stated he won't go with her because his friend dated her.
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment