Wednesday 31 August 2016

I would have been about 160 miles from La Fayette

This summer a series of mystery cat encounters have visited themselves upon La Fayette, Georgia. At this point, he said, he recognized they were mountain lions because they had long thick tails that arched upward. He said the animals then crossed Warthen and reentered the woods, heading north.
_

Angelina:
I'm a sophomore and throughout highschool I havent been gettin on no females that I don't have classes with because I don't be knowin what to say to girls in the hallway to get they number.
(30 August 2016)

Jovan:
Got my period but could I still be pregnant?
(30 August 2016)

Jovan:
I got my period 2 days after that happened.
(30 August 2016)

Jovan:
I m just a little scared because he finished inside me.
(30 August 2016)

Jovan:
I had unprotected sex a few days ago but I m on the combination birth control pill.
(30 August 2016)

Raye:
Llewen think his dad's anaI stench is sexy ((lNCEST)?
(30 August 2016)

Dot:
A girl found out I liked her and now it'd awkward so how do I fix that?
(30 August 2016)

Dot:
Or just even tell her I like her possibly over text even though I really don't want to so I probably wont I'd rather so it in person.
(30 August 2016)

Dot:
So how do I break that awkwardness?
(30 August 2016)

Dot:
She told me to basically stop lol, but I really like her, she hasn't shown anything bad twards me.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment