Monday 29 August 2016

When their done reading they can put the books away easily and store them all in the same place

This beautiful, white organizer is perfect for storing all your dress-up outfits and accessories in one place. With a rack bar to hang clothes and side hooks on the side make cleaning up easy and accessible for little ones. You can order yours today for a discounted price of $87.99 or opt for 2 monthly payments of $44 each.
_

Twanna:
I stay up late at night, skipping studying so I can listen to her tell me all her problems.
(28 August 2016)

Twanna:
I always compliment her in attempt to raise her self esteem.
(28 August 2016)

Twanna:
I have made it clear to her that I am there for her and that I care.
(28 August 2016)

Twanna:
I have a friend who is depressed and won't help herself.
(28 August 2016)

Paulina:
Guys: If you were starting to fall for your best friend's ex girlfriend, would you stop talking to her?
(28 August 2016)

Paulina:
And you start to fall for her, would you avoid her?
(28 August 2016)

Paulina:
If you and the girl are good friends too, but she's unfortunately your best friend's ex girlfriend.
(28 August 2016)

Malvina:
Can't get over ex after 2 years?
(28 August 2016)

Malvina:
I just want to know what others would do in this situation because I feel pathetic that I can't be with someone new and I'm not over this.
(28 August 2016)

Malvina:
I'm considering cutting ties with my friends because every time I go out with them and he's there, I either end up being miserable or drinking too much to mask the pain.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment