Tuesday 30 August 2016

Be sure to let us know what you think is the best smartphone in the comments below

We will guide you through the best smartphones of the year to save you time when you go to your local phone shop. We will guide you through the best smartphones of the year to save you time when you go to your local phone shop. It has a really nice physical keyboard, but the key feature is its unique square design.
_

Valery:
I also never touch myself or anything similar to that and I am 14 and male.
(30 August 2016)

Valery:
I do want to have children but I feel like it would be hard for a kid to have one parent.
(30 August 2016)

Valery:
Ok so I dont want to be a loner and I do like people from my existing heart but the thought of making out with someone kinda grosses me out.
(30 August 2016)

Eddie:
I'm 25, live in NYC, graduated college last week but yet still live with a roommate, I feel like a loser for not having my own place?
(30 August 2016)

Berniece:
Later at 7:34 he sent me the heart thing again.
(30 August 2016)

Berniece:
BUT this morning we were talking and our conversation ended at 7:16 Exactly.
(30 August 2016)

Berniece:
One time he was typing random letters to get me to call and he put it.
(30 August 2016)

Berniece:
So recently my best guy friend has been sending me the Instagram hearts you can send in the DM in Instagram.
(30 August 2016)

Akilah:
The girl I met at the bar is flawed, but she's a good lay and we've had a FWB situation in the past.
(30 August 2016)

Akilah:
But she won't be able to see me until next month.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment