Wednesday 31 August 2016

The Consumer package features the N4000 Plan and the N8000 Plan

It is for intending students, students, graduates, the unemployed, and the employed looking for side income. After your first month it only gets better. This Plan runs through 8 months after which you will have to register again to start another 8-month cycle.
_

Amee:
However, haven't spoke in a long time, and chances of meeting are a bit scarce at the moment.
(30 August 2016)

Amee:
We have a few people in common and have actually met once or twice.
(30 August 2016)

Amee:
She's part of my social network, real life, not online.
(30 August 2016)

Elva:
Accidentally shoplifted!!! Please help!?
(30 August 2016)

Elva:
My mom said it went off when she walked out but thought nothing of it because she thought everything was bought.
(30 August 2016)

Elva:
We were rushing because we had to go pick someone up and once we were gone my mom looked at the receipt and saw that the cashier didn't ring up one of the shirts and it still has that grey alarm thing on it.
(30 August 2016)

Elva:
My mom and I were shopping and we got like four shirts and my mom told me to go wait in the car so I did while she checked out.
(30 August 2016)

Loriann:
Girl I like only dates girls?
(30 August 2016)

Loriann:
How do i get her to be straight.
(30 August 2016)

Tiffaney:
Sibling for Elmo, Kermit and Cosmo?
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment