Monday 29 August 2016

This year will be different for lots of people who live in enclaves of idiocy

The sheets sent me to the same restroom they would have sent me to a decade ago. These sheets are problems that are not limited to the bathroom. Empath, that they put mom on top, well humina humina if she wanted to be there man. After a while they get used to it.
_

Eileen:
Should I b friends again with him even though it's hard?
(29 August 2016)

Eileen:
I Dnt understand myself WTF is happening to me.
(29 August 2016)

Eileen:
But he keeps acting like we r friends n txting n that makes it worse.
(29 August 2016)

Eileen:
I tried but I can't.I stopped talking to him so much Bcuz it hurts to look at him.
(29 August 2016)

Eileen:
He says he can't think of life without me n he needs me Jst not in THAT way.
(29 August 2016)

Eileen:
Best friends since we were little kids then in a relationship for 2yrs then we broke up n now he wants to b friends again.
(29 August 2016)

Whitley:
Do girls like getting girfts from guys?
(29 August 2016)

Whitley:
I really want her to know how much I care about her but don't know the right gift to get her...
(29 August 2016)

Whitley:
The thing is, she told mr that she doesn't believe in love so that's why I don't want to do anything huge.
(29 August 2016)

Whitley:
I know that's a few months away but I just want to know if she would like it.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment