Wednesday 31 August 2016

Will HR Technology Help Companies to Rethink Performance Management?

Not only employers, but employees also have similar view towards forced raking and once-in-a-year performance evaluation system. Lately, the news of adding another brand name to this list has come up. People are open to feedback, also to harsh criticism, until the moment you start giving scores.
_

Kittie:
Again, she's only driven it to work maybe 3 days since she got it cause it's been back at the car lot for them to fix this or that.
(31 August 2016)

Kittie:
She thinks that since she made the decision to buy the car that me, as her husband, should just support her decision and get her to work everyday until her car is fixed.
(31 August 2016)

Valentina:
Why can t my friend stop remaking her furry?
(31 August 2016)

Valentina:
She has a general idea but can t seem to find an answer.
(31 August 2016)

Valentina:
So the question is she doesn t know why she constantly remakes her fursona.
(31 August 2016)

Valentina:
I have a friend who is a furry and she asked me to help since she doesn t have internet so as someone who supports her.I myself can t find it online myself.
(31 August 2016)

Davida:
Does he like her so much more than me?
(31 August 2016)

Aaron:
Brother for Fallon and Royce?
(31 August 2016)

Maren:
I got my period, while on birth control, and sperm did go in me.
(31 August 2016)

Catrina:
Would a 4 month pregnancy show on an abdominal x-ray?
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment