Sunday 28 August 2016

Cameron is very grateful for finding employment success so quickly after he graduated

But after he graduated with his Networking Technology degree this past summer, he has no regrets. Cameron's educational journey wasn't without bumps along the way. Those are Cameron's words of advice to any networking students who may find themselves at a crossroad.
_

Consuelo:
I have guilt either way because even if I do give him another chance I will be compared yet again or if I don't then soon enough I'll be out of the house not having done much of anything with him.
(27 August 2016)

Consuelo:
My question is, should I continue to try to do one more thing with him or should I throw in the towel and wait two more years before I am off to college?
(27 August 2016)

Consuelo:
When I try to do things with him he just compares me to other girls and says I could be like them if I really tried.
(27 August 2016)

Consuelo:
I have come to the conclusion that I will never be good enough for him and I just don't make him proud but I still feel the need to be around him and try my hardest to love him.
(27 August 2016)

Consuelo:
Any of my successes are never recognized by him.
(27 August 2016)

Consuelo:
He never makes me feel happy about myself, rather he just tears me down.
(27 August 2016)

Consuelo:
I can't talk to him one on one and have conversations with him that every father and daughter should have.
(27 August 2016)

Consuelo:
He is a former alcoholic however he is a current dry drunk.
(27 August 2016)

Consuelo:
I love my parents but the majority of my life has been spent disagreeing and fighting with him.
(27 August 2016)

Consuelo:
My dad constantly makes me feel unwanted and unappreciated.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment