Tuesday 30 August 2016

Remember the stories of the Old Testament that we grew up with?

For many of us, that is simply a reminder. When God parted the Red Sea through Moses or defeated Goliath through David? What about when He provided manna to the people of Israel when they were in the desert? Over and over again, God shows us His power. And it is THIS power that lives in Jesus.
_

Alyssa:
My girlfriend thinks that I want to start seeing others when I'm just trying to get her a present?
(30 August 2016)

Alyssa:
Also, Im not saying her best friend is not pretty, but I'm not attracted to her, im attracted to my girlfriend and I love her.
(30 August 2016)

Lucinda:
Do you wake up with the rooster hair or look like you just out of beauty salon?
(30 August 2016)

Melia:
Should i call him for his birthday???!?
(30 August 2016)

Melia:
Because i'm not that popular... Anyways,should i call him (at midnight or not) or not?
(30 August 2016)

Melia:
Because yeah i know he's blocked me without telling anything but i don't want to hold grudges... Also he is the kind of person who mostly hangs out with popular and cool kids,so who am i to be his friend?
(30 August 2016)

Melia:
So i talked to him on the phone like 3 times and he seemed happy to talk to me.
(30 August 2016)

Agripina:
Is it okay for your boyfriend to have a girl as a friend?
(30 August 2016)

Agripina:
Would anyone else let there partner be friends and alone with the opposite sex?
(30 August 2016)

Vesta:
How do I approach my gym crush?
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment