Monday 29 August 2016

We chose Hesaraghatta Lake on a cloudy Sunday to escape from city mess and surrender to nature

The lake, is one of the prominent picnic spots nearby Bangalore and in older times, served as fresh water source for Bangalore. The artificial lake was constructed almost a century back across Arkavathy river. As the city expanded, the water was not enough to cater to the needs of exponentially growing city.
_

Magnolia:
This girl was sitting with a chinese friend of mine.
(29 August 2016)

Latia:
Isn't it better to be rich and idle than educated but poor?
(29 August 2016)

Latia:
Her life is so meaningful while mine is full of worries.
(29 August 2016)

Latia:
I on the other hand must finance my parents with my teaching job (they sent me to school with their savings) and postpone my doctoral dissertation.
(29 August 2016)

Latia:
She developed a hobby of collecting trinkets from Bali to decorate her new penthouse, compared to which my flat looks so shabby.
(29 August 2016)

Latia:
Once while I was waiting for my bus she texted me to say that she was enjoying looking at Monalisa in Louvre.
(29 August 2016)

Latia:
My cousin lives a carefree life ever since she married a rich guy (and a very nice one too). She quit her job right after marriage and today she uploaded her version of 'Monday blues': dipping in the Carribean sea.
(29 August 2016)

Shayna:
Why did I cry picturing myself getting married?
(29 August 2016)

Shayna:
I guess picturing my boyfriend stand before me made me feel emotional.
(29 August 2016)

Jaye:
My father just died?
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment