Tuesday 30 August 2016

Jamie then parked the generator trailer behind us and got our shore power and water hooked up

Pulling onto the pad about 45 minutes, we found Jamie waiting for us with our Generator/Water trailer. While Jan talked to Jamie I got us unhitched and then pulled the coach around and parked off to the side of the gate. Then we waited, waited for anyone to show up to tell us where to actually park.
_

Dia:
I believe if I confront her, it will just let her know how insecure and weak our relationship is and I don't want to give her the satisfaction.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
I believe he should confront her and tell her that her actions are inappropriate any time he sees her because I don't work with them, I never see her.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
My boyfriend knows I don't like this at all and pretty much hate her guts now but he believes I should confront her about the issue.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
The new girl kept laughing, just overall playing with him and touching him every chance she got.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
My boyfriend is a generally friendly guy and loves making corny jokes.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
That's when I realized this girl keeps flirting with my boyfriend.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
Their staff party together quite often with everyone there, so my boyfriend decided to invite me along since he loves introducing me to his coworkers.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
My boyfriend works at a trendy restaurant with young 20 year old servers trying to start their lives.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
This is a pretty new problem to me however.
(29 August 2016)

Dia:
My boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years and we've been through some petty problems getting into the relationship and over the years.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment