Monday 29 August 2016

Soapbox Science is a platform for promoting women and the science that they do

My family and colleagues from the Weed Ecology group at Rothamsted Research came along to support me. I enjoyed the whole experience and am really proud of my achievement. It has definitely given me confidence to speak in public again in the future. Our strength lies in the integrated, multidisciplinary approach to research in plant, insect and soil science.
_

Lavette:
When we got in the car I tried apologizing more sincere but she just told me to take her to her car so when I did I apologized one more time but she kept saying no and it was frustrating and I lost my temper and threw the food out the window and drove off.
(28 August 2016)

Lavette:
She just walked around mad and I kept telling her I'm sorry but she just kept saying no then she pinched me back even harder.
(28 August 2016)

Lavette:
I playfully pinched her but not too hard and she told me that it hurt her so I apologized and I stopped.
(28 August 2016)

Lavette:
After we got our food we went to Walmart just to walk around and we were play fighting like we always do.
(28 August 2016)

Lavette:
We saw a movie and then after that we got some food.
(28 August 2016)

Lavette:
So yesterday me and my girlfriend went on a date.
(28 August 2016)

Mei:
Wanna look like Kim Kardashian?
(28 August 2016)

Lashawnda:
But I guess I'm not good enough for her.
(28 August 2016)

Lashawnda:
Like I been hurting for 2 weeks now I can't sleep, I can't eat cause I care about her I like her so much.
(28 August 2016)

Lashawnda:
To me I did what a boyfriend would do.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment