Saturday 27 August 2016

Diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market

Vanguard ETF Shares are not redeemable with the issuing Fund other than in Creation Unit aggregations. Instead, investors must buy or sell Vanguard ETF Shares in the secondary market with the assistance of a stockbroker. Investments in bond funds are subject to interest rate, credit, and inflation risk.
_

Ashley:
Ik that he was gently & politely pushing me away.
(27 August 2016)

Ashley:
As summer began, he distanced himself, Ik I hurt him deeply, for him it felt like I was going away forever. (that isn't the case) I've texted him throughout the summer, & he'd reply a day or 2 later.
(27 August 2016)

Ashley:
At 1st, we lightly flirted lots, as school ended I told him I'm not going to the same school anymore, & he got really upset about that, but he always masked it.
(27 August 2016)

Misti:
How to cope with feeling lonely in a relationship?
(27 August 2016)

Jeanne:
I just think she says she's not ready for a relationship, but not even 6 months down the road, she'll be in someone else's arms.
(27 August 2016)

Jeanne:
And recently we met up for dinner nd she kissed me and idk.
(27 August 2016)

Jeanne:
Like things her family might have said to her and her therapist gave her ways to break up with me because of a fight we had.
(27 August 2016)

Jeanne:
And things went down hill and she broke down crying and ended up breaking up with me.
(27 August 2016)

Jeanne:
And we had a lot of great times, went to the mountains and we loved each other and we fought sometimes but we'd always work through it and as soon as she started school, she started being really mean to me on over the phone when i called her.
(27 August 2016)

Jeanne:
So I was with my ex girlfriend for 5 months and we had a really good time together.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment