Tuesday 30 August 2016

It makes hunting down pieces easier if your shopping on line

I guess it's knowing exactly what you are buying. I guess because things were made to really last, a zipper would have to stand up to being used daily. Plastic teeth zippers come later, so more than likely to me from late 60s. If the zipper has YKK than it's usually around from the 70s to present day.
_

Philomena:
Is there a way I can change their perspective without seeming too desperate for a girl or is it too late?
(29 August 2016)

Philomena:
I can't get a girlfriend because people think I'm too nice and it's kinda embarrassing being the only dude with no girlfriend.
(29 August 2016)

Philomena:
Now it's the second year that I'm at this school, everyone knows me by the quiet, nice guy.
(29 August 2016)

Philomena:
I was too nice and I mostly had girl friends.
(29 August 2016)

Alisa:
What should I do if I only have one friend and she's mad at me?
(29 August 2016)

Alisa:
Should o try to save mine and hers friendship?
(29 August 2016)

Alisa:
And I'm like what and she didn't reply.
(29 August 2016)

Alisa:
So we hung out a day before she left and after she left she stopped replying to my texts and so yesterday I texted her asking her how everything is and she's like not good right?
(29 August 2016)

Alisa:
The other went to San Diego to a private university. a small school so I guess I told a few people it's probably a bad or not good enough school.
(29 August 2016)

Alisa:
I go to community college and one went to Arizona and we talk everyday.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment