Monday 29 August 2016

Try to pick something memorable and not too complicated or difficult to spell

Your new site is up and running, ready for you to take the world by storm. Only issue is I am having a tiny bit of trouble formatting my photos for mobile devices. Would it be possible to get some help? I have tried regenerating the thumbnails and changing the image dimensions as recommended by the station seven site.
_

Sana:
I have tried to improve for her to be a better boyfriend but still noting great happened.. Just 2 weeks ago we came back from a weeks holidays and I thought the would ve helped our relationship but it clearly didn t.
(29 August 2016)

Sana:
I found out about it and gave her another chance because I loved her...she was sorry at the beggining but then that faded away..she never really showed me much affection since then.
(29 August 2016)

Sana:
Roughly 9 months back she cheated on me with a guy twice.
(29 August 2016)

Sana:
I am not sure what I should do if I should just break up and end it.. We have been together for 3 years now both in early 20s.
(29 August 2016)

Sana:
We are on a break at the moment haven t talked to her in 4 days.
(29 August 2016)

Sana:
She also thinks we don t get along anymore and the relationship has got boring.
(29 August 2016)

Sana:
So my girlfriend wanted to have a break in the relationship because she doesn t know if she loves me as a boyfriend or likes my company as a boyfriend.
(29 August 2016)

Shaneka:
What woukd you choose?
(29 August 2016)

Shaneka:
I think it depends on persons life goals, what he will choose.
(29 August 2016)

Shaneka:
I think i would choose relationship, because that would make me a lot happier, than any job offer or oportunity i could get.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment