Tuesday 30 August 2016

The tofu will sizzle and if it does not turn up the heat

I make mine with tofu but you can easily substitute shrimp or chicken, which I did yesterday for my non-vegan guests. Preheat the pan over a high heat. Once the pan is hot, apply one tablespoon of oil, add the cubed tofu and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
_

Kalyn:
My mom is a Christian too (she accepts me) and it was hard to tell her and took like 3 months before I actually did.
(30 August 2016)

Kalyn:
So I came out to my mom last month but I'm super scared to tell my dad.
(30 August 2016)

Janiece:
Did he just use me for sex and give up when he couldn t have it?
(30 August 2016)

Janiece:
He was okay with that, even admired it but he spent the night and the next day I get out of the shower, he s dresses and asked if I ll walk him out.
(30 August 2016)

Janiece:
So I invited him back to my apartment and we began to watch a movie and it escalated to the point we almost had sex but I told him I was a virgin and wasn t ready.
(30 August 2016)

Janiece:
At one point he said it was like we were the same person.
(30 August 2016)

Janiece:
I met this guy a week ago and last Saturday we ran into each other and we talked for hours and he showed me this tennis court he was gonna use for a music video (he s a music student) and then we realized we had a lot in common.
(30 August 2016)

Candyce:
Is it normal for a young child to get rashes in the private area?
(30 August 2016)

Tressie:
What are the odds??? 10 points??
(30 August 2016)

Rosalyn:
What gun is best to kill my brother?
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment