Wednesday 31 August 2016

Its black outer layer is craftily made from bamboo charcoal

I mean, yeah doing internship is really a bittersweet experience and I will always cherish that. I mean, hello I drive my RexyWing alone to Cheras Leisure Mall. I went to Cheras Leisure Mall because I got an invitation to taste their Organic and Sugar free Moncake Autumn by BMS Organics.
_

Kathryn:
He also liked me last year, but idk if he forgot abt he or something during the summer.
(30 August 2016)

Kathryn:
But the thing is, he doesn't know I have his number, so he'll probably think I'm creepy.
(30 August 2016)

Kathryn:
But I really want to text him and don't want to wait till school starts to talk to or text him.
(30 August 2016)

Kathryn:
So my school starts next week and we had back school stuff today.
(30 August 2016)

Shanon:
This boy I dated was so jealous of my money. He had student debts and he knew my family was obscenely wealthy?
(30 August 2016)

Shanon:
I dumped him... but considering his finances should I be afraid he ll come after me?
(30 August 2016)

Wendi:
I talk to people when I can but i see them in the hallways laughing and talking with eachother so much.
(30 August 2016)

Wendi:
I just started the new school year and it feels like everyone is making friends.
(30 August 2016)

Daniel:
So, Theres this guy that works at a store near me......?
(30 August 2016)

Daniel:
I want to talk to him but idk what to say without sounding stupid.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment