Monday 29 August 2016

That has not happened since Adam Smith described what became known as the Industrial Revolution

At Quarter-end, Switzerland floated a 50-year bond at a negative yield. To us, that offering might constitute the single most pessimistic long-term investment forecast in at least three centuries. What future historians will surely consider the most important development was the Brexit vote in Britain.
_

Kimi:
What could this mean?!?
(28 August 2016)

Kimi:
I'm also a girl I'm just a little worried if my friend has any feelings.
(28 August 2016)

Kimi:
She also kept picking things we would buy if we were to live together.
(28 August 2016)

Kimi:
She said it was a sign that we kept seeing baby stuff around the store.
(28 August 2016)

Kimi:
Then we kept seing baby stuff around the store and she was telling me what she wanted to pick for a baby if we had one together.
(28 August 2016)

Kimi:
Today she kept saying stuff like we're perfect for each other or we complete each other.
(28 August 2016)

Kimi:
We've been good friends and have been getting closer lately.
(28 August 2016)

Kimi:
I spent the day with my friend she's a senior and I'm a college student.
(28 August 2016)

Briana:
Can I get a girlfriend? Also about how many college students are virgins?
(28 August 2016)

Briana:
And about how many college students would you say are virgins?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment