Monday 29 August 2016

Many students arrive in college without a clear sense of purpose or direction

What do I want to do with my life? How can I contribute to my community and the world? The best students pursue these questions with vigor. An undergraduate education is simply too precious an opportunity to squander or to approach halfheartedly. Any class where a teacher is just gonna give us notes and a worksheet or something like that is better.
_

Slyvia:
They re the ones that have always been taking care of her whenever I went to school and worked.
(28 August 2016)

Slyvia:
The second thing I caught her doing was, asking her 4 year old brother to touch her buttocks.
(28 August 2016)

Slyvia:
The first thing that worried me, was that she took pictures of her private parts with an old phone and also videos touching her part.
(28 August 2016)

Ignacia:
I think I m crushing on my Boyfriend s Bestfriend?
(28 August 2016)

Ignacia:
I love my best friend as a friend but if this continues i think I may fall for him.
(28 August 2016)

Ignacia:
He also has said I m his and my boyfriend has to share a girlfriend.
(28 August 2016)

Ignacia:
He has also been finding excuses to hang out more.
(28 August 2016)

Ignacia:
And he said he would like to date friends but then if they broke up he would be afraid of losing them.
(28 August 2016)

Ignacia:
We ve been talking about relationships a lot lately.
(28 August 2016)

Ignacia:
He used to date all the time and now he has turned down girls and guys saying they weren t what he wanted and he needed the right person.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment