Monday 29 August 2016

He is widely known for his social networking website Facebook

More than 1 billion people are using Facebook each month to connect with their loved one. Right now, he is one of the richest Americans in the world with a net worth in billions. In this article, we have provided best tips and guide on how to meet Mark Zuckerberg personally and face to face.
_

Edna:
There's this boy at my high school and I think he likes me but I am not sure.
(28 August 2016)

Kaila:
I only know the way that I feel.
(28 August 2016)

Kaila:
I'm in graduate school. 'm analyzing if what I said was a lie, but does it even matter?
(28 August 2016)

Kaila:
I know we won't be true friends, but how do I deal with this and move on?
(28 August 2016)

Kaila:
Anyways, it's been a few weeks now, and if we were meant to be friends I think we would be by now.
(28 August 2016)

Kaila:
I don't know if this counts as a lie.
(28 August 2016)

Kaila:
A girl that I sit next to started talking to me on the second day of class(while I was anxious) and she said we need something for class.
(28 August 2016)

Kaila:
I'm a girl.the first day of class I had really bad anxiety and I couldn't talk to anyone.
(28 August 2016)

Laurinda:
I really want to persuade my parents to home school me but I dont know how?
(28 August 2016)

Laurinda:
She s also promised to talk to my dad so I m hoping I can get him on board before she talks to him because i know hell just act the same unless I can speak to him before my mum does.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment