Tuesday 30 August 2016

So my first attempts at looking cool inevitably involved trying to learn their lyrics

The dictionary defines mondegreens as, in short, a misheard song lyric. When you hear the lyrics of a song and you think it says something, when in reality it says something completely different. Mondegreens have been around for as long as pop music itself, if not longer.
_

Jen:
So, she has told me on a couple of occasions that I am very pretty and always look really nice.
(29 August 2016)

Jen:
I've never really been into a woman before, so this is all new territory I am exploring here, so some help would be appreciated.
(29 August 2016)

Jen:
We don't really know each other that well, but since I've met her, she's been so warm with me, and I think she might be flirting.
(29 August 2016)

Jen:
From what I can tell, she is very beautiful, kind, sweet, funny, and just a great person.
(29 August 2016)

Jen:
So I have a bit of a crush on a girl.
(29 August 2016)

Rosina:
How can i get attention from my crush?
(29 August 2016)

Rosina:
How can i get more attention from him?
(29 August 2016)

Rosina:
I don't really see him around much because we live like 15 mins away from eachother but his school is next to mine and i have a streak with him on snapchat.
(29 August 2016)

Anabel:
What can I do: some people told me I ask strange and obvious questions?
(29 August 2016)

Anabel:
So now people tells me I am really shy and I ask strange questions when I was talk.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment