Tuesday 30 August 2016

Using advanced techniques for capture garners even more experience points

Go to every PokeStop, even with a full bag, since each visit gives you 50XP. You should also catch all the Pokemon you come across because you get 100XP minimum for each one. One way is to just bend the throw on your screen before you release. Another way is making small circles with the PokeBall on your screen before releasing.
_

Hellen:
Umm I don t actually know whther you believe it or not.
(29 August 2016)

Krystle:
I literally feel like im being pushed in a corner and don't know what to do, to get out. HELP??? Quit?
(29 August 2016)

Krystle:
At first when i mentioned the job to him he seemed ok with it, but now that im starting 2 night he is making me feel like im asking for 2 much...should i quit, or try to make this work until i save up enough for a car and try to look for something else?
(29 August 2016)

Krystle:
We stay with my dad and his wife and my 3 brothers.
(29 August 2016)

Krystle:
But I recently got a jod working 10pm-6am and i also made the decision to put this semester on hold and concentrate on working to save up for a car and get my kids and i our own place.
(29 August 2016)

Krystle:
Im 26 yrs single mom of 2.wasbin an abusive relationship was able to get out and working on rebuilding my life.
(29 August 2016)

Drew:
What do you think of my new mantra for my brother who is getting out of rehab in a few weeks?
(29 August 2016)

Drew:
Once a thief always a thief Once a liar, always a liar and Once a bad seed, always a bad seed.
(29 August 2016)

Drew:
Once an addict always an addict.
(29 August 2016)

Celestina:
My sister is insane and takes my clothes and lets her boyfriends brother where them (he is my age) how do I get her to stop?
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment