Monday 29 August 2016

Why license activation fails with timeout error?

How do I set Google Analytics up and use it? How do I set Google Adsense up and use it? How do I set PayPal up and use it? How do I use the shortcode to display stats in public? Are there any known incompatibility issues? Can I hide the stats box while editing a post?
_

Keri:
Second day we spent all day outside in class and she also talked to me, helped me with school stuff, called me sweet and had me put sun tan lotion on her back and asked me to hang out sometime.
(29 August 2016)

Keri:
In college, first day of class she came up to talk to me.
(29 August 2016)

Carletta:
HOW CAN I PLEASE MY FIANCE IN BED?
(29 August 2016)

Missy:
My co workers are too nice?
(29 August 2016)

Missy:
I know I should be happy I don't work with an asshole supervisor but it just feels weird because I don't really like working there and I know it's rubbing off on them they just not say anything about it because I think they still want me there.
(29 August 2016)

Missy:
I can come in as late as I want he won't care as long as I'm trying my best.
(29 August 2016)

Missy:
I walk away from the machines often just to go get a drink of water or use the be.
(29 August 2016)

Missy:
The actual operator doesn't get mad when I mess up and he's always talking to me about his personal life even though I don't share anything with him.
(29 August 2016)

Missy:
I know I'm not gonna know everything either way but still I could spend most of my time standing around doing nothing and I do that often.
(29 August 2016)

Missy:
Like I'm not really forced to learn everything here.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment