Wednesday 31 August 2016

Independent black political power and black self-determination in all areas of society

Reparations for past and continuing harms. Community control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us. Instead they demand action from the government to fix generational problems of their own making. Republicans support school choice programs like charter schools which disproportionately help blacks.
_

Francine:
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about two weeks ago and I ve had all the symptoms of feeling pregnant headaches , cramps, back pain, and nausea.
(31 August 2016)

Lona:
Why does it feel better when I finger my butt rather than vagina?
(31 August 2016)

Lona:
Im a female by the way and this is a legit question I have.
(31 August 2016)

Anisa:
Do fake Facebook spam bots poke other users?
(31 August 2016)

Anisa:
There is this guy sometimes creates fake facebook accounts and he adds me.
(31 August 2016)

Anisa:
I'm trying to figure out if this is a boy Facebook account or if this guy created another account.
(31 August 2016)

Mindi:
But when everyone got together she switched it again and said she didn't so I got pissed and said don't contact me anymore but I didn't mean it but she sticking to that and every time I try to talk to her she calls my family saying I don't want him etc.
(31 August 2016)

Lurline:
How can I turn him on?
(31 August 2016)

Lurline:
Hello everyone :) There's this guy in my class and when we talk (especially when we're alone) we sort of flirt a bit and he always looks at my boobs.
(31 August 2016)

Yon:
Messed up on my birth control?
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment