Sunday 28 August 2016

Very unique tonally and so much more modern looking than straight-up orange

The texture is smooth and very easy to blend, and all can be worn either dry or amped up by being applied with a dampened brush. The brush has a nicely bevelled shape, making application super easy and it splays perfectly along the nail. BONUS: non-staining upon removal.
_

Lorretta:
My boyfriend lives an hour away and comes to church with us whenever he can and with me to youth group but my parents still hate the idea.
(27 August 2016)

Lorretta:
My parents on the other hand despise him and my father is very Christian man so to find out my boyfriend is Catholic he disapproves of the whole relationship and won't accept it.
(27 August 2016)

Lorretta:
He respects everything about me and my family.
(27 August 2016)

Lorretta:
He's my first serious relationship and we both love each other very much.
(27 August 2016)

Lorretta:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months now and we're both 19 turning 20 soon.
(27 August 2016)

Monet:
Can a parent be useless?
(27 August 2016)

Monet:
Or at least how to drive and find a job or something?
(27 August 2016)

Monet:
Like shouldnt your parents teach you the basic stuff?
(27 August 2016)

Monet:
Example take care of the hair on my head and shaving.
(27 August 2016)

Monet:
Before the internet I didnt know how to do basic things like taking care of physical needs and health.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment