Sunday 28 August 2016

I may or may not have received compensation for my services

The garden has been growing since Mid-May and it seems never-ending. So our pumpkins, watermelon and cucumbers are taking over the yard. You just have to suck it up and let it run. Everything was growing at, what seemed like, a steady pace. On July 15th, we went on vacation to Washington D.C. and what we came back to was so exciting.
_

Mike:
But I wasn't surprised because it was kinda expected with me being me.
(27 August 2016)

Mike:
It bothered me because I always watch her kids when she goes somewhere.
(27 August 2016)

Mike:
Today our neighbor who knows me very well and is best friends with my dad and step mom just asked my friend to watch her kids.
(27 August 2016)

Mike:
And I get it she's gorgeous but I just thought that maybe I could be good enough for just one person but I'm not.
(27 August 2016)

Mike:
For example, every single guy that both of us have met like her more.
(27 August 2016)

Mike:
I know that I shouldn't be jealous but it's just so hard not to when you know that no matter what you do it's never good enough.
(27 August 2016)

Mike:
No matter what I do or how hard I try I will always be second.
(27 August 2016)

Mike:
To everyone (besides my family) I'm second choice.
(27 August 2016)

Arie:
Should I leave my boyfriend of 5 years for someone new?
(27 August 2016)

Arie:
He wants to be with me but I am too afraid to start all over again.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment