Wednesday 31 August 2016

The app opens directly to a camera screens and is currently invite-only on iOS

Facebook might get even more addictive for you. Instead of a Facebook profile picture, Lifestage features profile video showcasing your different motions. While anyone can download the app, people above 22 will only see their own profile as Lifestage is meant for 21 years and below.
_

Tyler:
I want to get out of this situation but I don't wanna go to court over some silly break up.
(31 August 2016)

Tyler:
I'm just scared and I don't know what to do.
(31 August 2016)

Tyler:
I've never cheated on him or anything he just doesn't want me to leave him.
(31 August 2016)

Tyler:
But that's nothing to go to jail for.
(31 August 2016)

Tyler:
I think everyone has lied to there significant other a few times.
(31 August 2016)

Tyler:
He said he could take me to jail for lying to him.
(31 August 2016)

Tyler:
How could he call the police on me and take me to court?
(31 August 2016)

Tyler:
If we don't live together, share a vehicle, have no kids, and I don't use his money.
(31 August 2016)

Tyler:
I've never been in this type of situation before so I need to know.
(31 August 2016)

Tyler:
He gave me two options and that was either be with him or he was going to call the police or kill himself.
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment