Tuesday 30 August 2016

Then you have to add in unexpected coal company bankruptcies so it really is a big hit

McDowell County Commissioners have already laid off eight employees and cut the wages of remaining staffers. And they are either going to be losing their jobs, or they are going to be offered part time employment with no benefits. Why layoffs on the county level?
_

Crysta:
I've realized he just made me feel worthless, made me have low self esteem, and just mentally and emotionally abused me.
(29 August 2016)

Crysta:
So my now ex boyfriend and I were together for 2 and half years.
(29 August 2016)

Juan:
Why don t I want my brother to have a girlfriend?
(29 August 2016)

Juan:
Why is this happening and how do I get over it?
(29 August 2016)

Juan:
He s got this girlfriend and they re really into each other.
(29 August 2016)

Juan:
I m in highschool and my brother just started college.
(29 August 2016)

Fredericka:
My girlfriend is having 3 guys over to do a group project what do I do?
(29 August 2016)

Fredericka:
The problem is those 3 boys always make up stuff about me to her and she seems to always believe them.
(29 August 2016)

Kylie:
Is it still consensual sexting if they're drunk?
(29 August 2016)

Kylie:
He said sure and they sexted (without pictures). Now my friend is deciding that it wasn't consent because she was drunk and he took advantage of her.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment