Monday 29 August 2016

It will not cause any health issues even after the removal of appendix from the body

If you have any acute pain in the right lower abdomen it can be due to appendicitis or inflammation of appendix. Appendix does not carry out any function obviously and hence its presence is not felt unless the person develops inflammation. The opening of appendix can get blocked due to gradual building up of thick mucus or due to hardened stool.
_

Ligia:
He stared at me for a long time? Help?
(28 August 2016)

Ligia:
He was really staring at me over everyone in the whole room.
(28 August 2016)

Ligia:
He didn't wave back he made sure the other girl was looking, looked over at me, smiled and waved to me.
(28 August 2016)

Ligia:
This girl that flirts with him all the time (ugh) waved at him and I believe he looked annoyed and she waved at him.
(28 August 2016)

Ligia:
However, my friends all told me he was staring at ME the whole time and messing with his hair.
(28 August 2016)

Ligia:
He sat in front of me against the wall, and just watched m.
(28 August 2016)

Cecelia:
At school in one of my classes I'm the ONLY girl in that class.
(28 August 2016)

Ashli:
Friendship problem?
(28 August 2016)

Ashli:
Do you think it will be different because she doesn't trust me anymore?
(28 August 2016)

Ashli:
So what does this mean to our friendship.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment