Sunday 28 August 2016

Each environment you come across has its own distinctive appearance and tone

In the game, you got to follow the intrepid Little Red Hook on her journey with the Moonwhale to defeat the monstrous Skyfish. The game can be downloaded for $3.99 from iTunes. The hand painted art got a unique style to it. Further, with each equipment upgrade, you could see the changes reflected on your character model.
_

Samantha:
It bothers me so much because I like one specific guy but I don t know what to do, I don t know how to start convos and make them last and I know he try s but after a while the excitement dies down and it becomes pointless, what do I do?
(27 August 2016)

Samantha:
It becomes hard when I am actually on the date, I m not sure what to say, I become nervous and I come accross boring, when in actuality I am far from it.
(27 August 2016)

Samantha:
I consider myself fairly attractive but I find dating extremely hard, it s not hard for me to get a date.
(27 August 2016)

Arnette:
Random Words?
(27 August 2016)

Arnette:
Rule: if you answer you have to put up a question like this one.
(27 August 2016)

Willodean:
I don't feel anything when I kiss a guy?
(27 August 2016)

Willodean:
I don't know if that could be part of it.
(27 August 2016)

Willodean:
Whenever I physically get close, I feel nothing.
(27 August 2016)

Willodean:
I've been told all my life to love a guy.
(27 August 2016)

Willodean:
I feel like I might be too young to understand what love really is.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment