Monday 29 August 2016

The girls were all about it and they enjoyed putting this little concoction together

For a tiny bit of sweetness, just add a light drizzle of condensed milk. If you like the cereal crunchy, eat it right away. Two of my girls liked it crunchy, the other two liked it soft. This is an American spin on a Filipino dish. The original dish is a dessert called maiz con hielo (corn with ice), which is shaved ice, corn, and condensed milk.
_

Florentina:
We've been best friends for 7 years now and we both have admitted to caring about the other more than any individual.
(28 August 2016)

Florentina:
Im demiromantic so Ive always had extreme difficulty with that but I recently decided that yes, I am in love with her, I dont merely love her.
(28 August 2016)

Florentina:
So for a while now I've been trying to decipher the difference between romantic and platonic love becuase for the past 2 years I have thought i might have more friendly feelings for my friend.
(28 August 2016)

Leoma:
How is Fremont Ohio like?
(28 August 2016)

Melvin:
How to contain your anger?
(28 August 2016)

Melvin:
She does it all the time and it makes me so frustrated.
(28 August 2016)

Melvin:
I have anxiety and hate being shouted at.
(28 August 2016)

Melvin:
I cleaned everything up and she still shouted.
(28 August 2016)

Melvin:
My mum shouted at me so much today because I dropped a bottle of ketchup on the floor and the cap came off and it came out.
(28 August 2016)

Maisie:
She's my best friend, should I tell her that?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment