Tuesday 30 August 2016

This means that we will need the Benedict Option more than ever

You should believe David Gushee. He has done us all a favor here. The church will be under unprecedented pressure, legally and socially, to capitulate. But it will be possible to resist, though not without paying a high cost. I talk about how to do this in my forthcoming book.
_

Theresia:
All family names but im still not sure though.
(29 August 2016)

Theresia:
I keep thinking Emma Nicole, Emma Marie or Emma Katherine.
(29 August 2016)

Theresia:
She said the middle name is up to me.
(29 August 2016)

Theresia:
We are planning on naming our daughter Emma after my wife's grandmother.
(29 August 2016)

Michelina:
I was thinking I was getting the flu or something because I'm bringing to get a cough.
(29 August 2016)

Michelina:
But even now I can't eat anything without feeling like I'm going to vomit.
(29 August 2016)

Michelina:
Now today I ate and even took a pregnancy test yes I know it's too early to know but I wanted to know whether or not I could've been already pregnant considering its not likely to get pregnant while on my period.
(29 August 2016)

Michelina:
The next day after that I couldn't look or think of any food without feeling sick to my stomach.
(29 August 2016)

Michelina:
But the next day I only ate sweets and when I finally went out to eat I couldn't I threw up everything that was in my stomach.
(29 August 2016)

Michelina:
So me and my boyfriend recently had sex about four days ago without a condom and yes he did pull out, also I should mention I was on my period.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment