Monday 29 August 2016

It is one of the biggest festivals of India and it is celebrated in all regions of the country

This festival is a celebration of strong relationship of brothers and sisters. In some cases, brothers act as both mother and father to her lovely sister. For them, sisters are their second mother and best friend. Raksha Bandhan falls on full moon day (Shravan Poornima) of the Shravan month of the Hindu lunisolar Nepali calender.
_

Candice:
I know this past week he's been getting ready to move, so maybe it's just bad timing in that he's been busy with that.
(28 August 2016)

Candice:
Now it's gotten to the point where unless I text him, I don't hear from him.
(28 August 2016)

Candice:
At first he would initiate conversations and say how nice it was to talk to me.
(28 August 2016)

Candice:
I met a guy online and we've been texting for a few weeks.
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
Junior in college and no friends?
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
I just hate having to eat alone, its just embarrassing since I'm an upperclassman... I really need to enjoy life..I understand I come to school for an education but I shouldn't hate my life in the process.
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
I am in about 3 clubs but no one really talks to me outside of those clubs even though I am so nice and friendly.
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
It seems like no one wants to be my friend.
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
It just saddens me seeing everyone on social media having fun and I'm not.
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
The weekends consist of me going back to the library and doing homework all day and hopefully getting everything done so I can watch a movie or something before I go to bed.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment