Monday 29 August 2016

By the way one is a holistic nutritionist and the other a nurse

Augustine, Florida this winter and here in Hampton, New Hampshire this summer. Once it is harvested, it needs to be sold, often through transport. The same holds true. How the animals are raised and treated all the way to getting into your hands carries lots of energy.
_

Shantay:
His the one guy i have not gotten over.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
So i blocked him on my socials to move on. 2 years has passed and he has contacted my sister on facebook to say his in town.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
I was very heartbroken because i fell pretty hard, i wanted to be friends but he said no.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
Also he was going to live in another country.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
So we only dated for 5 months and broke up because we were young, we was too into partying and i was very career focused.
(28 August 2016)

Twyla:
Movie suggestions?
(28 August 2016)

Twyla:
By bad girl i don t mean that she drinks or takes drug etc, but like a non serious girl.
(28 August 2016)

Twyla:
Decent and good guy falls for an immature ovverconfident type bad girl?
(28 August 2016)

Ilona:
Why is it that I am afraid of getting in a fight? I m pretty big I m 5.11 and I do regular work outs so why is it I m afraid?
(28 August 2016)

Ilona:
Just the other day there was a argument and MY MOM ended up on the floor nothing happed she stumbled trying to stop the argument every one jumped in and I was just standi nervous I jumped in but I feel as if I did nothing.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment