Wednesday 31 August 2016

My love of little girl hair accessories borderlines on obsession

Please see exhibit Hair Accessory Drawer. Ribbons, rubberbands, headbands, hairbands, bobby pins, doll clothes. This drawer was doing the most. I spent about $6 at Dollar Tree for a few bins to make some sense of the madness. The smaller circle bins house small black rubberbands, beads, bobby pins, knockers and ribbons.
_

Carlos:
They last usually 1-2 days low grade fever along with vomiting if she eats or drinks too much.
(30 August 2016)

Carlos:
My daughter since about January has had multiple stomach bugs pretty much every month maybe minus one.
(30 August 2016)

Carlos:
What are the main symptoms of it?
(30 August 2016)

Nichelle:
So I'm a freshmen in highschool (I'm a boy) and I have gym right away. I know this seems weird but I am really worried about changing?
(30 August 2016)

Nichelle:
I really am worried about changing, what should I do?
(30 August 2016)

Nichelle:
It's a brand new school and I know some kids in my gym class but I am not friendly with them.. they are a little weird.
(30 August 2016)

Lyndsey:
How did are 3rd baby come out looking like this?
(30 August 2016)

Lyndsey:
We love him regardless, however we are wondering how it happened since none of my family or hers have blonde hair.
(30 August 2016)

Lyndsey:
However, our last child came out with green eyes and white blonde hair(not red). Yes we tested to see if he was our and the test point back to us.
(30 August 2016)

Lyndsey:
Our first 2 children both came out redheaded with blue eyes.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment