Monday 29 August 2016

I will also get a commission if you buy something from one of the links above

One of the hottest (pardon the pun) accessories to do curls with is a curling wand. The thing on the right is a flat iron. You can use either item to get curls, but curling wands are supposed to be, like, super easy to use. The bigger the wand, the bigger the curls.
_

Latisha:
I'm still nice to her, but I don't feel a friendship connection.
(28 August 2016)

Latisha:
I think she will just be an aquaintance.
(28 August 2016)

Latisha:
Anyways, it been a few weeks now, and if we were meant to be friends I think we would be by now.
(28 August 2016)

Latisha:
I don;t know if this counts as a lie.
(28 August 2016)

Latisha:
This just came out, I should not have said anything.
(28 August 2016)

Latisha:
I had an idea about what it was but I was not sure.
(28 August 2016)

Latisha:
I was like I don't know what that is.
(28 August 2016)

Latisha:
We were talking with each other on the second day of class(while I was anxious) and she said we need something for class.
(28 August 2016)

Latisha:
My anxiety went away after school started.
(28 August 2016)

Latisha:
However, the first day of class I had really bad anxiety and I couldn't talk to anyone.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment