Sunday 28 August 2016

PMPs are working in all types of industries across the globe

Congratulations on achieving you r Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. Is there growth after obtaining this high-ranking cert? Is this the end of the road, or is there a way to go above and beyond in the project management domain? A PgMP is skilled at efficiently managing, simultaneously and consecutively, multiple complex work streams and projects.
_

Cammy:
So there's this girl I matched with on Tinder that I think is really cute but I never messaged her because I had something going on with someone else.
(27 August 2016)

Kaleigh:
Girls, do you enjoy french kissing?
(27 August 2016)

Kaleigh:
Do most girls not enjoy making out?
(27 August 2016)

Kaleigh:
Every girl I've been with since doesn't want to kiss with tongue, let alone kiss for 2 minutes.
(27 August 2016)

Kaleigh:
My ex and I would make out for hours at a time.
(27 August 2016)

Kathlyn:
I like someone else but i have a boyfriend?
(27 August 2016)

Kathlyn:
He cant take his eyes off me when we met, he seems nervous when we talked, and he acts so caring and all but he never texted me or anything which confused me since he s been on my mind lately.
(27 August 2016)

Kathlyn:
I ve been dating for about 10 months now but lately it s been going monotone for us, and i dont see my future with him since our personality didnt really match like we fight a lot.Now since i m in college, i ve met a new guy who seems to like me so much.
(27 August 2016)

Theodora:
I think she gets more and more beautiful every time I see her.
(27 August 2016)

Theodora:
I would give up on my dreams for her because she is my dreams.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment