Wednesday 31 August 2016

I am not a trained medical professional or nutritionist

I am over from Welcome Home Wed. Hope you get a chance to make them soon. This is something I really need to try. I'm only sharing what has worked for me. Always check with a healthcare professional before making any changes to your diet or exercise program.
_

Maybell:
If it is weird, should I say something to sis?
(30 August 2016)

Maybell:
So if it's not weird, I'll just keep it to myself.
(30 August 2016)

Maybell:
It's weird having him over for dinner.
(30 August 2016)

Maybell:
If they get married soon, will it be weird having a brother-in-law for a teacher.
(30 August 2016)

Maybell:
He's the only German teacher, except for a guy who teaches French and German but he only teaches first year German.
(30 August 2016)

Maybell:
I'm going into my junior year and I'm going to be taking German junior and senior year.
(30 August 2016)

Maybell:
So far I've minded my own busisness.
(30 August 2016)

Maybell:
So what I want to know is if this sounds strange to anyone else.
(30 August 2016)

Maybell:
Dad was a little upset when they first started dating but now he's all like she could do worse, he has a stable career, yada yada yada.
(30 August 2016)

Maybell:
She's talking like they're going to get engaged.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment