Sunday 28 August 2016

Judy Monroe The Zika outbreak continues to rapidly spread across the Caribbean

Instead, people were asked to write comments or talk to the planners one-on-one to express their thoughts. Perhaps no one is more vested in making improvements along the Monroe Drive corridor than Thomas Hyneman. A memorial in her honor with a white ghost bicycle next to a decorated rock with momentos in her honor.
_

Keren:
So I missed diner and this morning I sleep past 7 so I missed breakfast.
(27 August 2016)

Keren:
Like yesterday we had to stay at school till 7 and then drive to the game that starts at 9 and we didn't get back till 1 and I didn't get home till 3am.
(27 August 2016)

Keren:
I play football and we have late games sometimes.
(27 August 2016)

Keren:
My mom's rule is if u don't get up for breakfast I don't get to eat and if your not here for dinner u don't get to eat.
(27 August 2016)

Berenice:
How do i explain to my girlfriend that i dont' think this is going to work out?
(27 August 2016)

Chantell:
Will I ever get my associates?
(27 August 2016)

Chantell:
If it were up to me I d stay in Arizona and finish my associates and finish my bachelors as well but it would be taking my son away from his father and that is simply wrong.
(27 August 2016)

Chantell:
He also wants to start college in early next year and he will have the ability to miss class here and there because of his duty days and obviously the absences will be excusable.
(27 August 2016)

Chantell:
My mother in law takes care of my son while I attended college.
(27 August 2016)

Chantell:
My husband is stationed in Washington and just came back from a seven month long deployment.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment