Sunday 28 August 2016

This view looks toward the trailing hemisphere of Dione

Image scale is 2,165 feet (660 meters) per pixel. The Cassini Solstice Mission is a joint United States and European endeavor. The Cassini orbiter was designed, developed and assembled at JPL. The imaging team consists of scientists from the US, England, France, and Germany.
_

Cara:
So he told me to ask them to make sure it's okay.
(27 August 2016)

Cara:
Was suppose to be a surprise, but he knows that my parents are kind of strict.
(27 August 2016)

Cara:
My boyfriend of two years just came to me and told me that he made reservations at a really nice hotel for my birthday.
(27 August 2016)

Elvia:
On a scale of one to ten how messed up is this?
(27 August 2016)

Elvia:
He was visiting and he might not visit again for a couple of years. 1 being nothing wrong with what she did 10 being very messed up.
(27 August 2016)

Elvia:
My mom didn t bother to wake me up before my dad left.
(27 August 2016)

Claudie:
Possible pregnancy? NEED IMMEDIATE ANSWERS!!!'?
(27 August 2016)

Claudie:
Lol anyway, the last time me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex was July 2nd, around the 14th or so I had a short period, but for the month of August I didn't have my period or cramps.
(27 August 2016)

Claudie:
I always had irregular periods, but then they came consistent and I always had them at the end of the month but for the past 8 months or more it changed to having my period around the middle like 14th or 15th....weird right?
(27 August 2016)

Qiana:
How should I deal with my girlfriend who is be being controlling telling me to not add any more female friends on Facebook?
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment