Tuesday 30 August 2016

You can get access to free Lynda.com tutorials are free with a library card

Over time, many of our secrets have stopped being secrets. Sometimes this was due to businesses closing and other times the secrets just vanished from thin air. Of course, with our big mouths, we couldn't help but pepper in a number of new secrets, too. Lynda.com is the internet's leading site for technology training and normally costs upwards of $20/month.
_

Chris:
I ordered some clothes from asos on Saturday and last night I got an email saying they had been dispatched and would arrive very soon, when I go on the Hermes parcel tracking it says order placed how soon do you think this will come?
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
My long distance bf is overly suspicious, questions everything and doesn't trust me?
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
I don't like being questioned nor do I feel like I deserve it.
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
He just continues to do it and act weird over benign shut that he twists in his mind then questions me about it till we end up in a fight.
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
It's an issue that I don't see being resolved.
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
Kind of torn on what to do about it.
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
He questions me about everything, he is suspicious about everything and he acts like he believes nothing that I say.
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
This is something that happens a lot with him.
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
He was all pissed off and suspicious about my stuff being off?
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
The issue I am having is that he flipped out about it and didn't believe me about getting a room?
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment