Monday 29 August 2016

Failing to do so is often punishable with significant fines

In a humorous demonstration of that axiom, I present a short story. For instance, something as simple as password expiration in Active Directory has a very noticeable cost. How much time do system administrators spend unlocking accounts for people who forgot their password after it just reset?
_

Loise:
When I get angry he gets angry too, he won't make a point to reconcile, it is me who bends back.
(28 August 2016)

Loise:
He has reduced flirting with other girls but I can not trust him completely.
(28 August 2016)

Loise:
He says he wants to be loyal to me n would think of marriage but his behavior in public is something else.
(28 August 2016)

Loise:
Every other girl is hitting on him n it is becoming hard for me to trust him.
(28 August 2016)

Loise:
He mostly occupied with his family n friends.
(28 August 2016)

Loise:
Even in the first few months I feel like we are not even dating.
(28 August 2016)

Loise:
His ex is still behind him, but she is behind every other guy too.
(28 August 2016)

Loise:
He hides our relationship from everyone at work, n this is unacceptable to me.
(28 August 2016)

Loise:
I am looking for long term relationship n his behavior is making me suspicious of his intentions.
(28 August 2016)

Loise:
I once asked him if he missed me n he got mighty pissed off.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment