Monday 29 August 2016

The most welcoming feature is the lack of any intrusive branding

On August 15th it was finally launched. Duo makes use of a sleek, bare bones interface. Once opened, users see their face and a button allowing you to scroll through most recent calls or your phone book. The first two are a given, due to the vanilla nature of the design and features.
_

Dorcas:
Did I destroy a man's dream?
(28 August 2016)

Dorcas:
Anyway I told him that my intent that night was not to have sex with but to remain friends.
(28 August 2016)

Dorcas:
Fast forward hes more than twice my age.
(28 August 2016)

Dorcas:
Over a few weeks we met and ended up having sex.
(28 August 2016)

Dorcas:
The next time we went out to eat.
(28 August 2016)

Dorcas:
We met and talked about how many kids we wanted blah blah.
(28 August 2016)

Dorcas:
A couple weeks later he messaged again asking if we could go to a coffee shop As Friends.
(28 August 2016)

Dorcas:
He messaged me I told him it was a mistake.
(28 August 2016)

Dorcas:
I was on a dating app and I accidentally clicked the like button on a man's profile.
(28 August 2016)

Kandace:
Help? Love problems ugh?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment