Tuesday 1 November 2016

It might be adding more steps one day or trying a new fitness class the next

A salto, or somersault, is one of the primary foundation skills you must learn. We must build upon a foundation. Perform Group believes the mission to make Every Moment Matter goes beyond just motivating oneself. Shannon is also the President of her foundation dedicated to fighting childhood obesity.
_

Rochelle:
I think everyone just has different opinions.
(31 October 2016)

Rochelle:
Other guys like her, but just not me.
(31 October 2016)

Rochelle:
She wasn't ugly, she just wasn't my preference.
(31 October 2016)

Rochelle:
A month in, I just realized I am not attracted to her deep down and felt like I was lying to myself by dating her.
(31 October 2016)

Rochelle:
I accepted cuz I thought maybe if I gave it a chance, I will like it.
(31 October 2016)

Rochelle:
I have dated a non-White girl once cuz she was so nice to me, and asked me out.
(31 October 2016)

Rochelle:
It might be cuz my first girlfriend was White, and ever since then, I can't even.
(31 October 2016)

Rochelle:
I feel so bad and racist, cuz I think I pass up a lot of good girls just cuz they don't fit my White preference, but I seriously can't help it.
(31 October 2016)

Tama:
Why do women very rarely approach me for sex?
(31 October 2016)

In:
I was wondering what I should do about a co-worker I find attractive . I want to ask her out and maybe see where it goes but we never work.?
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment