Tuesday 27 September 2016

Arthritis is the most common and disabling chronic condition in women

Arthritis symptoms include joint pain, inflammation and limited movement of joints. When a joint is inflamed it may be swollen, tender, warm to the touch or red. In joint arthritis, the cartilage is usually damaged, narrowed and lost by a degeneration process or by inflammation.
_

Lavon:
Have to be a role model for my siblings.
(26 September 2016)

Lavon:
Sure, I won a lot of first places, I passed my exams but in between those process I was struggling to keep up of what others expect me to be.
(26 September 2016)

Lavon:
But those didn't really made me happy.
(26 September 2016)

Lavon:
Won first places in numerous events, passed most of my exams.
(26 September 2016)

Lavon:
As a student, I was quite smart.
(26 September 2016)

Addie:
I'm breaking the new about me being naked to my mom. Can someone help me on how to?
(26 September 2016)

Addie:
So I like being naked and I haven't told my mom yet and I was thinking about breaking it to her today but I don't know how to break it to her without it being weird.
(26 September 2016)

Venetta:
I'm usually really shy but I talk so much to him, he thought I had adhd. he is a junior in highschool, unlike my ex who has graduated & is inthe navy. what should I do?
(26 September 2016)

Venetta:
I mean it sounds great but, since we've been broken up I have kind of fallen for someone else.
(26 September 2016)

Venetta:
I'm a 17 year old female & a senior in highschool.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment