Wednesday 28 September 2016

Therefore the following revelation may be come as a surprise to many

Children are seldom given satisfying answers. To most, English just is what it is. By the mid 9th Century, however, their motives changed from plundering to conquering. Vikings from Norway and Denmark left their most enduring legacy in the British Isles through their speech.
_

Toya:
Women do you think it's wrong or ok if a guy u dont know takes a picture of u in public?
(27 September 2016)

Shay:
How do you stop being obsessive in a relationship?
(27 September 2016)

Marybeth:
How do I manage my anger?
(27 September 2016)

Marybeth:
I don't want this to happen again, any ways to manage this?
(27 September 2016)

Marybeth:
I threw the computer case slide on the floor and stormed out of the room, kicking things.
(27 September 2016)

Marybeth:
This has happened before, and I let it slide but this time is really ticked me off.
(27 September 2016)

Marybeth:
Then she proceeded to yell, call me names, saying I was a mistake.
(27 September 2016)

Marybeth:
But I told her, I modified things on it and that it'd be unsafe if we were to turn it on.
(27 September 2016)

Marybeth:
A few minutes ago, my sister wanted me to get our old computer and get some pictures she'd like to see.
(27 September 2016)

Melissia:
Am i in the clear?
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment