Wednesday 28 September 2016

Fried Carp is national xmas dish in Slovakia so I ate a fair share of these creatures

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Never fished for them in Oregon. Being from Slovakia I grew up on carp. Mainly lakes and rivers in home land and some in southern europe - Romania, Italy and England.
_

Priscilla:
I'm in a relationship with the girl I've been cheating on her with now.
(28 September 2016)

Priscilla:
My girlfriend and I finally broke things off.
(28 September 2016)

Priscilla:
I was cheating on my long term girlfriend with my use to be good friend's wife.
(28 September 2016)

Lisette:
Do you feel a true friend should trust everything you say?
(28 September 2016)

Lisette:
If you are telling the truth to your friend, should they trust you?
(28 September 2016)

Carmon:
My friend accidentally used my account while browsing on my phone and it can cause pretty bad misunderstandings if it stays here.
(28 September 2016)

Carmon:
Can anyone please tell me how to delete this question?
(28 September 2016)

Destiny:
I mentioned it to my boyfriend and he thought I was causing drama.
(28 September 2016)

Destiny:
I can be pretty quiet too especially in groups where I don't know ppl and I haven't had much time with his friends to feel comfortable.
(28 September 2016)

Destiny:
She barely talks to me (but is very talkative and talks to everyone else-mostly my boyfriend) I cant tell if she is trying to annoy me but she gives my boyfriend so much attention and hugs him in pics, and tells stories about him and is just all about him.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment