Wednesday 28 September 2016

The German brand has been around for many decades and also produces high-end motorcycles

The thing is, BMW is an exception. When you buy one of these examples of German engineering, you are purchasing quality. Things just work as they should. The company takes great pride in the quality of their workmanship. There are a veritable plethora of high-performance BMWs on offer.
_

Jenice:
We've only been dating 3 months and in that time, he has only gotten mildly drunk at a family outing.
(27 September 2016)

Jenice:
He used to drink heavily on weekends during undergrad years, but then went on to medical school so had to get serious.
(27 September 2016)

Jenice:
I've been dating my bf for three months.
(27 September 2016)

Sumiko:
Gossips and rumors can always occur.
(27 September 2016)

Sumiko:
I do not like him at all and I just barely met him 2 weeks ago... I do not want to date in a work environment because that is always a bad idea.
(27 September 2016)

Deann:
What does a zucchini have to do with sex?
(27 September 2016)

Lettie:
Should I forgive my Girlfriend for cheating?
(27 September 2016)

Lettie:
She said she understands if I never want to see her again but it's obvious she doesn't want us to seperate.
(27 September 2016)

Lettie:
She said it didn't mean anything and that it won't happen again.
(27 September 2016)

Lettie:
This person at work apparently knew she was dating me and leaned in and kissed her.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment