Friday 30 September 2016

The star shared the naked selfie on Snapchat late Thursday night

This time, the star takes it a step further, showing off her completely naked body post baby number two. The video was taken in a hotel room in Miami. The star wanted to show off her spray tan. According to the Snap, the tanning session took place a midnight.
_

Maybell:
I never really talk to her because I don't have chance.
(28 September 2016)

Maybell:
I like a girl who is two grades lowers than me, two years younger, and both our mom's are teachers at same school.
(28 September 2016)

Gidget:
Hey, so the guy ask me to homecoming as a friend. But he still has a gf and I feel uncomfortable but I like him.?
(28 September 2016)

Gidget:
I think he likes me but I think he is just being nice..
(28 September 2016)

Shera:
What's ur favourite thing about a girl?
(28 September 2016)

Shera:
It can be anything u like, personality, smile, caring, character etc. 2. Do u like character or looks, or both.
(28 September 2016)

Renate:
Hi, I want to wear my girlfriends clothes . . ?
(28 September 2016)

Renate:
Like I wear her sexy panties and bra along with her cool skinny jeans and T-shirt and she would wear my underwear, jeans and shirt and we would play as each other before sex and then move on to the dirty stuff that would do to her but reverse.
(28 September 2016)

Renate:
Well I have had this fantasy in mind of me and my girl friend trading roles one night.
(28 September 2016)

Frida:
What exactly is the etiquette for a casual hookup (if any)?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment